The leather upholstery on your furniture is undoubtedly one of the most striking things when entering a living room or lounge. After all, they are an element of comfort and elegance but, being natural materials requires professional care and that if they are not adequately preserved and conditioned, they tend to crack. It is popular belief that when applying products such as petroleum jelly, cosmetics or shoe cleaning they are suitable for maintaining these leather-made articles, but nevertheless, they represent a high risk for our upholstery because they hinder the natural transpiration of leather, even leading to severe and irreparable damage to our upholstery.
Why choose leather furniture?
- One of its greatest advantages is that the beauty that characterizes upholstered furniture with leather can be kept almost intact for many years and that is thanks to the qualities of this material.
- Its maintenance is not very complicated, just apply a little conditioner manufactured exclusively to treat this type of leather materials so that the component maintains its properties for much longer.
Importance of cleaning carpets or leather furniture
Usually, the cleaning of these items is left for the end putting more emphasis on other objects or places in our homes such as toilets, countertops or other elements of our kitchen in which they can hide harmful agents and insects harmful to our health.
However, these elements that we usually overlook when cleaning our homes can hold more than 200,000 bacteria per inch, affecting the health of the people who live, work and use the spaces in which these bodies are found.
To make known the importance of cleaning our carpets and leather furniture we have to state the following reasons:
- One of the main reasons for cleaning our carpets and leather furniture is the need to maintain an excellent level of hygiene to take care of the health of people who use these accessories in their homes or workplaces. Since these are perfect spaces for microorganisms such as fungi, mites or bacteria to proliferate, when these “unwanted neighbors” reproduce can cause severe allergies and diseases that affect the respiratory system such as Asthma.
- The dust particles that are deposited on our leather objects cause them to become opaque and lose their original color and shine, in addition to diminishing their softness.
- No matter how hard you try to care for a piece of furniture or a leather rug, it is inevitable that over time a stain will develop that cannot be easily removed and only broader cleaning could solve this problem.
Care and maintenance of carpets or leather furniture.
- Regularly clean the upholstery with a clean, dry cloth, this will remove the dust and return some of its natural shine to the furniture.
- As with other furniture, the best way to collect dust and small debris that is piled up progressively at the edges and corners is by using the vacuum cleaner.
- One of the most notable differences of this type of material is that the leather needs conditioner, leather conditioners usually have a creamy consistency, this will help the leather to stay free of dryness and cracks will not form.
- Unlike conventional materials, leather should never be exposed to water for too long, as this could damage the leather more than the stain it was cleaned.
Thanks to the products used by our workers, the natural aroma of leather can be enhanced much more, making your furniture look like new.
Our workers are trained to get rid of stains, odors, microorganisms, dust and other particles harmful to your health.
Thanks to our exclusive cleaning and maintenance service, you will achieve:
- Extend the useful life of your furniture.
- Remove dust, mites, and bacteria harmful to the human being from their upholstery.
- Eliminate bad odors.
- Remove stubborn stains.
- Give back the natural brightness of your sofa.