So what does this mean for you? We here at National carpet are tired of hearing of unsuspecting clients being ripped off by companies and websites just trying to scam innocent people. We have been around since 1994 and we consider ourselves one of the few most trusted in the carpet cleaning industry. So let’s talk why it is important to have the BBB trust and how a business can get it.
- Business need to bonded and licensed in their area to apply.
- The BBB does checkups to make sure these documents are not expired.
- You have to free of government action against your business that might contradict the Better Business Bureau principles of ethics.
- Companies need at least a B rating to be accepted
- If you are with the BBB you have to follow and meet a high standard Code of Business Practices
- Be honest when advertising and do not mislead the potential clients.
There is so much more on why it was so important for us to join this prestige Bureau. You can check out their rules to apply here.