Our professional technicians at National Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Lake Worth, Florida are skilled at cleaning carpet, area rugs, and fine valuable furniture fabrics. They pretest the fabric and advise you on what we can safely clean and the results you can expect. The type and condition of your upholstery fabric will determine the method that we will use for cleaning.
We offer a full range of home and carpet cleaning services including upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, area rugs including Persian & Oriental. We also offer leather & conditioning draperies’ and flooding restoration.
We Keep Florida Clean!
What makes national carpet and upholstery cleaning different & better than most companies?
- We don’t use portables bolted in the back of our trucks, and say that we’re steam cleaners! Our equipment is run directly off the engine of the truck making for a more efficient, better professional clean.
- We don’t use portables or a chemical cleaning, those processes just cover the dirt and stains with a soap residue, as you walk on the soap, soap attracts dirt and that’s how the carpets get dirty again so quickly.
- We have 60,000.00 lb. truck mounted units run off the engine of the trucks, our cleaning specialist will inject 600lbs of pressure and extract with 190 % of hot steam, that’s the secret in great cleaning is the extraction.
- We also offer scotch guard and odor kill for pet urine at an additional cost, our equipment is so powerful, we’ll bring out the odor not temporarily cover it with soap.
- Do we come out to your home and offer a free estimate? Absolutely
- We do a follow-up call within 3 days, to make sure our customers are happy and the men were courteous to them.
- Our employees are in uniform, they are bonded and insured before their allowed in a customer’s home. All employees have been with National Carpet and Upholstery cleaning from 2 to 23years.
- We’re proud to say we’re rated A+ with the BBB, we’re in business since 1994, “23 years”.
Our commitment to you our clients and potential clients is the following; With National Carpet and Upholstery cleaning, it’s not about taking your money, we want you to call us back again and refer your friends and family members, therefore we’ll send out a truck at no charge give you a free estimate and test the dirtiest area, if you don’t like the difference, our men will leave at no charge.
Please call us for a free test, let us show you how great our work is, you have nothing to lose. Our main concern is that you’re happy.
Please call 954-344-6300 is the Broward County number, 561-988-3007 is our Boca Raton number, and 561-731-5889 is our Palm Beach County, Jupiter and Tequesta number, please ask for Barbara, there’s no question I can’t answer.
When you have kids or pets you know your upholstery can get a little dirty. Don’t worry just call our technicians at National Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, we will restore your upholstery furniture like is new! Let us help you extend the life of your couch or any upholstery. We clean all fabrics! There is no fabric that we cannot clean! Each manufacturer recommends a specialized cleaning method AND WE DO THEM ALL!
Just give us a call today for a free estimate!
Your area rugs deserve a gentle touch when cleaning, don’t stress trying to do it yourself and damaging your expensive rugs!
Leave it to us the professionals at National Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning to remove the dirt and body oils, so we’re able to bring back the colors in your beautiful area rugs. We specialize in Orientals and Persians, and silk area rugs, we lower the pressure from the truck mount and unless there full of permanent stains, they clean up beautiful, no need to pay extra to have someone pick them up and deliver them, there’s no reason they can’t be cleaned at your home, don’t fall for the different cleaning those are all gimmicks.
You’ve tried the rest now try the BEST, let us come out and give you a FREE TEST to prove it to you. Our 60,000.00 truck mounted units, run off the engines of the trucks is what separates us from any other carpet cleaner out there. Call for your FREE no OBLIGTION test and estimate, you won’t be disappointed.
If you have a flood emergency we are here to guide you thru it all. Here are a few steps to take to make sure you and your family stay safe throughout this stressful time.
- If there is a way you can stop the flooding, please do.
- Make sure your electricity is turn off and then disconnect your power devices and dry them.
- Plan for our specialists to move furniture by de-cluttering areas.
- Give us a call so that we can send help as soon as possible.
When it comes to water extractions, what separates our company from must is NOT RIPPING YOU OFF OR YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY.
Depending on how many areas are wet, it’s not necessary to take off all the baseboards if the water never seeped under the walls. If one room is wet, depending on how much of the carpet is soaked, it’s only necessary to put in 1 or 2 blowers at the most! It’s not necessary to put 3 or 4 blowers in such a small room.
When we arrive to a customer that has had a flood, our experts will immediately start extracting the water, the specialists will use a hydro-censor to see how much water is underneath the padding! Our experts will pull up one corner of the room and place a blower underneath the carpet and padding to thought dry out the padding, backing of the carpet and the concrete.
Our men will then test the walls to see how much water is on the inside, only if necessary they will leave a dehumidifier, which extracts the moisture and water from within the walls. You must leave the blowers running for 3 days to completely dry out the concrete, padding and carpet.
Three days later at an additional cost, our men return and retack, re-clean and anti- mildewcide, the carpets by injecting 600lbs of pressure and extracting with 190% of hot steam, that’s the secret in great cleaning is the extraction.
Our men will put your home back exactly how they found it. Please call us for your no obligation and free estimate, be aware of all the unnecessary extra costs these other company’s charge.
WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 23 YEARS AND ARE TRAINED TO TAKE ON EMERGENCIES OF ANY KIND. GIVE US A CALL NOW!